Pages

19 July 2014

TFIOS.

Hey, if you red my last few post what are you do recently , i mentioned about The Fault In Our Stars. I'd finished the book before I went to watched the pre-launched last two weeks ago. No intention that I can watched it so soon as I even don't know KSL launch it earlier for only two days. Found it when I watched Transformer. It's a really amazing story but the movie not bring out the sadness part. It still touching as given the readers a full imagination for how Hazel and Gus get through all of these at this star.

Highly recommend you read this book. BTW, below is the trailer


Also, I'm in love with this song


I'm going to read If I Stay by Gayle Forman, the movie also launched at this year but not sure will it launch at Malaysia. I'm expect it will be a good story.