Pages

07 August 2014

Day 6 & 7.

As you seen at last few post, I din post up any my hotel pics BUT, wanna introduce the hotel I live at Nuwara Eliya. From their history we know that Sri Lanka occupied by Dutch and England before, most of the place remain the building from previous, Nuwara Eliya is one of the place continuous this culture style.... 


After this I went to tea plantation, the largest at Sri Lanka, Mackwood tea factory... there are a big sign like the Hollywood board from Beverly Hill ( I din get that pics),,, When you reached the tea factory will received pot of tea which is free to test...

Some decor i think is unique from the cafe,,,





After that I get a 6-7 hours long journey, I'm finally arrived Unawatuna Beach...Actually I should arrived to Mirissa but the travel agency got something wrong for the arrangement so that I exchange to Unawatuna for staying two night....

I love the place like that,,,there are shop lot along the beach and selling diff kinds of souvenir or boutique,,,I spend my days reading books at beach and walk around :)


Unawatuna Beach
I get a tuk tuk drive me around Unawatuna, get a chance to go the hilltop and get the full scene from top...



Some pics from the beach,,,



wears on the day,,,



Unfortunately, I fall down when i step into the beach, fucking pain~!!!


what my life along the beach is just smoke, drinks and eat...



Share with you something,,, the breakfast provide from every hotel is almost like this, a fresh juice with a coffee, plate of fruits, breads with butter jam and omelette....


xxx